L’Occitane en Provence new boutique … and a gift!
Attention all Montréal area beautistas: L’Occitane en Provence just opened up a free-standing boutique at Carrefour Laval, and apart from the obvious (fabulous products that smell, look and feel great), the first 100 customers at today’s grand opening, will receive a lovely gift (with a $30.00 purchase), valued at $60.00 and consisting of a woven shopping bag filled with some L’Occitane goodies:
- Verbena Shower Gel – 75 ml/2.5 fl.oz
- Verbena Body Lotion – 75 ml/2.5 fl.oz
- Cherry Blossom Soap – 50 g
- Milk Concentrate Firming & Smoothing Body Cream sample – 8 ml/0.28 fl.oz
- Precious Eye Balm sample (love this!) – 1 ml/0.03 oz
- Immortelle Precious Cream – 15 ml/0.5 oz
- Lavande Hand Cream travel size – 30 ml/1 0z
I don’t know about you, but I’d go just for the hand cream, if nothing else — but be prepared to be seduced by everything!
This new boutique (located across from Crate & Barrel in the mall), can be found at Carrefour Laval, 3035 boul. Le Carrefour – I really wanted to pass this along!