a-england: A very special 2-Year Anniversary promo!

a-england_2nd_anniversary

In the 2 years since the cult boutique brand a-england was launched, these products have quickly risen to become huge favourites amongst bloggers and consumers alike – and with good reason. Apart from the exceptional quality of the formula and the incredibly unique colours available, there are 2 other facets that set this nail lacquer brand apart, namely the evocative stories behind each & every collection, and its creator – Adina Bodana, a woman who has shown that no matter what, her consumers come first – and with that one simple gesture, she has completely affected our purchasing ways. It has also been my personal honour to have worked closely with this remarkable lady, and I couldn’t be prouder knowing that my descriptions of her beauties are immortalized on her website!

For those of you who have yet to experience the wonder that is a-england, here’s your chance to indulge at extremely wallet friendly prices and free world-wide shipping. Seriously, it doesn’t get better than this, so RUN don’t walk to your computer … before it’s too late!

All a-england lacquers have been previously reviewed here on my blog – you should find the following links helpful in making your selections:

Heavenly Quotes:

Gothic Beauties

The Legend

The Mythicals:

This promotional offer will be valid from January 9 – 15, 2013 exclusively through a-england’s website.

32 Responses to a-england: A very special 2-Year Anniversary promo!

1. Sonia Martins says:

This is a great offer! I have Lady of Shalott and Jane Eyre. I have my eye on Excalibur for a while, but seeing it on that deal with St George and Tristam (which I find stunning as well) I find it so hard to resist, but I still have until the 15th to decide!

This works out perfectly for you then, but a word of advice: don’t wait too long to decide to place your order, as a-england lacquers sell out rather quickly – especially with promos!

2. whoa this is such a great deal! im getting bridal veil (i still remember last year, they had an anniversary sale and i missed it!). cant believe i dont have a black in my stash but now i dooooo yay

3. mec1223 says:

a-England continues to be one of my favorite brands. Adina has done such a wonderfully consistent job with her formula and I keep buying dupes! I’ve already placed my order for a trio!!

4. Laura says:

I ignored the facebook promo because I thought “hey, I don’t need more nail polish” but when I saw your post, I went back to look through your reviews and couldn’t pass it up. I’m not sure whether to thank you, or be annoyed that this has probably started a new brand addiction ;)

Not sure if I should be thanking you for your faith in my swatches, or start the process for the witness protection program, lol! Seriously though, if there’s a brand worth investing in, this is one of few!

5. glittersnapdragon says:

Oh NO: I wish I never saw this post…..I need to check this out now! :)

6. Cynthia says:

Thank you for the post! Finally pushed me to buy the last few I have had my eye on – an amazing deal!

7. adina a-england says:

You always succeed in touching my heart! Thank you Eugenia for this beautiful tribute. I said you are the good fairy of a-england! A lot has been achieved in these 2 years also thanks to you; and I am very proud of it as you are one of the most special person I’ve ever met beside my dearest parents. Love Adina

Adina…..you touched me deeply with this response; thank you, from the heart! It has been my deepest pleasure & honour to have this connection to both your phenomenally spectacular brand, but to you as well…someone I not only respect, but love like a sister! XX

8. Mary says:

I have been looking at your posts for about 2-3 months but this is my first time posting. Thank you so much for your site and all of the information. I decided to order some of the polishes and your swatches helped me narrow it down from the 10-15 that were tempting me from A England’s web site.

Welcome, Mary – so glad to hear from you and I appreciate your lovely words with regards to my blog! No matter which a-england shades you finally chose, you will be so pleased when you receive them — they’re all THAT amazing!

9. Teresa says:

Thank you! I just love each and every one of your posts and always look forward to the next one. I have fallen in love with polish again because of you and have been known to head to my favorite beauty shop to purchase your blog features. Keep it up, Girl!

Awww….thank YOU Teresa for such kind words – you do me honour! I’m so glad you enjoy my posts and that it’s helped rekindle your nail polish interest! Nothing makes me happier than interaction with readers like you!

10. beachgal says:

Looks like it will be a nice collection!

Everything from a-england is fabulous!

• Mary says:

Do you have any thoughts on what might be the best of the golden shades for darker skin (red & cooll undertones). I am in search of a gold that is not too bling-y but comes off as more of a neutral with swag.

It depends on whether or not it’s a specific brand you’re after; Deborah Lippmann has a couple of “gentle” golds, Nefertiti comes to mind. You should avoid anything that has too much of a yellow base, as that could potentially turn sallow on you; Illamasqua’s ‘Swinger’ is another shade I can see working with your skin tone, but that may have been a limited edition shade, as was CHANEL’s ‘Diwali’ (very similar to Swinger) – which you could probably still track down. Depending on where you live and which brands you have access to, you could also look into China Glaze – it’s a vast range with a large selection of every colour. Hope this helps!

• Mary says:

I was actually wondering about the a England golds.

Mary

The original Holy Grail is quite yellow based and significantly brighter-toned, but I believe it’s being phased out – not sure if Adina still has any stock of it left; if that one interests you, then I suggest you send her an email to inquire – she’s really good at getting back to her fans. The newer version of Holy Grail has some greenish undertones, but it is an overall complex and stunning shade – might be more in line with what you were thinking of!

11. winspearean says:

I placed a couple of orders this a.m. after seeing the sale on Facebook but it is entirely due to your blog posts about A England that I even decided to try. Best rabbit hole I ever jumped down and I’m never coming back out! I doubled my stash this morning, LOL!

12. Meghan says:

This is an amazing deal!! I was supposed to be on a no-buy but this is an *exceptional* reason to put that off!! Thank you for putting together your reviews of the different polishes and collections. :D

13. Kristina says:

Love A England and everything Adina does! I just ordered Camelot from the new promo, I’ve purchased almost all of the polishes she sells now and they’re all amazing. I’m going to have to start buying duplicates when these sales come out, such good deals!

Camelot is probably one of my all-time a-england favourites, not to mention THE perfect black shade! It’s so glossy that it almost doubles as a mirror! Enjoy!