Moroccanoil Body – Hand Cream

Moroccanoil Hand Cream opener

Rounding out my reviews of the new Moroccanoil® Body range, is this absolutely delicious Hand Cream. Keeping my hands well-moisturized, is something of an obsession with me and when that product not only delivers on all promises AND manages to smell just soooooo good while doing so, makes it a total win-win, as far as I’m concerned.

Moroccanoil Hand Cream

Hand Cream (CAN $28.00/128 ml – $18.00/75 ml) – An intense cream designed to provide long-lasting moisture to your hands, nails & cuticles, with an overall weightless feel. Starting with Moroccanoil’s signature fragrance that infuses this cream, the star ingredient, Argan Oil, plays a major role in the effectiveness and hydrating properties of this product. The tube bears a flip-top cap for easy one-handed use that closes firmly & securely when depressed in the centre top. Some key ingredients include:

• Shea, Cocoa, Avocado and Mango Butters

My thoughts: I’ve mentioned a billion times before (or close to) about what a moisturizing fiend I am, and if there’s one thing I firmly believe in, is that if you want healthy nails and cuticles, then you need to pamper your hands as well. This cream is rich, make no mistake about it, but it absorbs relatively quickly without leaving any greasy film behind. Even through multiple hand washings, my skin still feels hydrated – not tight and dry. The aroma is absolutely amazing, without being either too subtle nor overpowering … but then again, I can never get enough of this scent.

Moroccanoil Hand Cream open cap

Moroccanoil® Body – Hand Cream

Moroccanoil Hand Cream info

Moroccanoil® Body – Hand Cream (product info)

Moroccanoil Hand Cream ingredients

Moroccanoil® Body – Hand Cream (ingredients list)

Moroccanoil Hand Cream swatch

Moroccanoil® Body – Hand Cream (sample)

We use our hands for everything, from expressing our emotions to performing numerous daily tasks, and they can get pretty roughed up if we’re not careful. This is where Moroccanoil’s Hand Cream comes in to save the day, by providing long-lasting, deeply-penetrating, skin-soothing and lastly, sublime-smelling moisture, not to mention the added bonus of healthier looking cuticles and nails as a result of frequent use. Your hands will thank you.

Hint: Yes, another great gift idea (or stocking stuffer)!

Click on the Moroccanoil® tab in my sidebar to read about the rest of this range, all previously reviewed.

Moroccanoil® products are available at luxury spas, and fine salons nationwide. Find more information via: website/twitter/facebook

Moroccanoil Hand Cream closer

*Disclosure: Product sample provided by the company/PR for my unbiased consideration

8 Responses to Moroccanoil Body – Hand Cream

1. Val says:

Hi! Where can I get the Morrocan oil body products?

You can shop the range through the Moroccanoil website, or contact the company via email (again, through their website) for a list of retailers near you. In general, Moroccanoil products can be found through fine salons and spas across the nation.

• Nancy Dines says:

I would recommend using a salon through which to purchase the products.

Over one month ago, I placed large order, $168 worth of products, from moroccanoil online, and through a so called electronic glitch, the order got cancelled. (Despite seeing the order on my account.) Bottom line, no products, no refund, no resolution, no communication.

Their customer service is awful, in my opinion, from my experience. I won’t be doing business with them anymore, based only on the customer service aspect. It’s sad for me because I love their products, but I feel totally ripped off.

OMG, Nancy – that is awful. Thank you so much for speaking up and letting my readers know. This is unacceptable, especially for a brand that prides itself on being so meticulous in every other aspect, and I’ll be sure to pass this information along to my rep. I’m so sorry you had to go through that mess and the fact that you’re out so much money (I’d be fuming).

• Nancy Dines says:

Hi Eugenia :)

On Dec 16, I complained about the customer service at Moroccanoil, and now I would like to offer an apology to the company.

I had a problem with an order being cancelled due to an electronic glitch, (we have to forgive those, right? I mean it comes with the territory, computers aren’t perfect!).

I did not receive a refund from Moroccanoil, but it turned out they did not owe me a refund, PayPal did.

When you so kindly offered to help by sharing my problem with your Moroccanoil rep, I was given the help I needed and the problem was resolved.

The rep also sent me something from the product line, arriving tomorrow, :) to express their sentiment that they were sorry I encountered a problem, and they want to keep me as a satisfied customer.

In my eyes, they made up for it, and I will order from their website again.

Their products are what keeps me coming back to them at the end of the day.

The high quality ingredients, the addictive scent and the fact that I am 100% pleased with the products’ performance keep me coming back.
        And let me say, I’m a beauty product junkie. A brand has to work hard and deliver results to earn my dedication!

The Moroccanoil brand has done just that!

Thank you for your help Eugenia!!!

Happy Christmas!!

Hey Nancy! Thank you so much for your feedback – I’m really happy that everything turned out well and that the issue was resolved. As a product junkie myself, I full understand the way you felt – I would have been upset as well. As to the Moroccanoil brand, they have some totally amazing products and I’m glad they didn’t lose you as a customer!

Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones as well!

2. Lorraine says:

Brightening properties of citrus? Is there an effect to fade dark spots or discoloration with this? the only thing that would make it better if there was SPF, too. I am fanatical about hand cream now that my hands are showing their age. I will look for this in a travel size, I’d love to try it out.