Caudalie · Vinotherapist™ Body Care



A few weeks ago I received this awesome package from Caudalie (a fave brand of mine for many years now) containing their new Vinotherapist™ range, and with the official start of summer just days away, I couldn’t think of a better way to get my entire body in shape for the season. Losing the excess COVID poundage is a whole other story … sigh



Follow @ommorphia  YouTube ♦ Instagram ♦ Facebook ♦ Twitter ♦ Pinterest ♦ Bloglovin


Where Caudalie calls home: Chateau Smith Haut Lafitte, France

The package I received contained basically all the essentials needed to pamper myself from tip to toe, including 2 products for the body, 1 for the hands, and 1 for the feet. As someone who’s a firm believer in full-0n moisturizing (face, hair & body), as well as the fact that I’ve always had a positive experience with Caudalie products, I couldn’t wait to put this range to good use. Inspired by the brand’s Vinotherapie spas (side note: I’ve tried their facials at their spas, and trust me, they’re incredible), the range is vegan (meaning they’re made without materials of animal origin or their traces), 98% natural origin ingredients (with the remaining 2% there to insure the integrity of the formula), 100% natural-origin fragrance, and come with fully recyclable packaging (with the exception of any product that includes a pump) that’s been designed using recycled plastic and/or glass.

Vinotherapist™ Replenishing Vegan Body Butter (CAN $53.00/250 ml) | Made with plant lips to help replenish the skin’s hydration barrier, this cream may be lush, but still manages to feel lightweight when applied, and also helps relieve itchiness caused by dry skin. Said to provide up to 24H hydration, key ingredients are: Desert Date Oil, Grape Seed Oil, and Organic Shea Butter.

Vinotherapist™ Hyaluronic Nourishing Body Lotion (CAN $42.00/200 ml) | With a fast-absorbing lightweight texture, this lotion instantly nourishes the skin without any greasy residue, and helps in maintaining hydration levels thanks to the hyaluronic acid in the formula. I’m also a fan of how the tube format makes it super portable. Key ingredients are: Hyaluronic Acid, Organic Shea Butter, and Grape Seed Polyphenols.

Vinotherapist™ Hand & Nail Repairing Cream (CAN $22.00/75 ml) | Apart from lip balm, the other product I can’t ever be without is a good hand cream, so you can bet I couldn’t wait to dive into this one. For starters, the amount is very generous and while the cream itself is very lightweight, a little goes a long way. Said to immediately nourish (true) and helping to repair dryness, it absorbs into the skin without any greasy after feel. I’d even go so far as to say that my hands feel ‘velvety’. The fresh & soft citrus fragrance is also absolutely lovely. Key ingredients are: Grape Seed Oil, Shea Butter, Polyphenols.

Vinotherapist™ Foot Beauty Cream (CAN $20.00/75 ml) | With sandal season upon us, I couldn’t think of a better reason to get one’s feet in optimum shape. Said to help nourish and repair dry feet, this isn’t an ointment but a product you’ll want to use to keep your feet not only fully nourished, but looking their absolute best. Relative quick-absorbing, this dense cream surprisingly doesn’t leave any greasy feel behind. Key ingredients are: Grape Seed Oil, Shea Butter, and Red Vine Extract.



As much as I adore makeup, skincare — for both face & body — rank even higher on my list, and Caudalie has never let me down. I really love how this brand manages to combine leading edge science with organic materials to create products that truly deliver, and after testing this new Vinotherapist™ range for some weeks now, I am definitely impressed. Not only are all the products generously sized, but incredibly well priced too. Believe me, your body will thank you!

Available at Caudalie boutiques & online




Kindly provided by Caudalie for my unbiased consideration

What are your thoughts, beautiful?

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.