Urban Decay has launched several amazing eyeshadow palettes over the years, but apart the Game of Thrones Collection (seriously, I’m a die-hard GoT fan– you can check my review here to see exactly what I mean) has a palette excited me as much as Stoned Vibes. And yes, I’m not going to lie; the packaging has
everything much to do with it.
There’s literally no angle of this palette that isn’t absolutely exquisite, am I right?
Stoned Vibes Eyeshadow Palette (CAN $68.00) | Where to even start? Inspired by raw gem stones, the hard plastic case has a holographic print on the cover, overlaid by a raised multi-coloured “crystal” formation. Also included is a full sized mirror on the inner lid as well as a dual-ended synthetic haired brush. But can we talk about the 12 shades? Infused with genuine tourmaline for good energy, the marbleized hues leave behind a prismatic shimmer, while the mattes are colour saturated for ultimate staying power. The blendable powder/cream formula is velvety smooth and displays hardly any fallout upon application. Staying power over primer, is excellent as well, staying true until removed. Oh, and every single one is absolutely GORG.
- Good Karma – ivory matte with sheen
- Jade – green metallic micro glitter
- Opal Aura – iridescent shimmer
- Tiger’s Eye – copper metallic micro glitter with pink shift
- Vibes – rose metallic micro glitter
- Antidote – peach matte
- Hexed – red brown matte
- Bloodstone – deep green with red metallic shift (reminds me of UD’s Lounge)
- Ojo – royal blue metallic micro glitter
- Raw Energy – sheer violet sparkle
- Meditate – bronze metallic micro glitter
- Third Eye – deep eggplant matte with sheen
There’s no denying the impact of this palette, from the outside all the way to what’s on the inside. And regardless of whether you’re a fan of wearing shimmer or not, these shades are unique, beautifully crafted, and something tells me that you’ll absolutely want to play with them. Seriously though, this may well be one palette you won’t want to pass on. Or at the very least, give out as a gift this holiday season!
Available at Sephora
Kindly provided by Urban Decay for my unbiased consideration