Dior · Dior Addict 2022 Lipsticks & Cases


Dior recently reformulated their Dior Addict Lipstick range and while I already loved the original formula, the new version has definitely taken things up several more notches. As if that wasn’t enough, you can also now personalize your favourite shade(s) with one of the catwalk-inspired cases …and trust me, you’ll definitely want to.



Follow @ommorphia  YouTube ♦ Instagram ♦ Facebook ♦ Twitter ♦ Pinterest ♦ Bloglovin



The black lacquered original case now has a few fancy siblings: Indigo Denim, highlighting the universal appeal of raw denim, Metallic Silver, enhanced with a futuristic mirror-like shine, and Pink Cannage, a top-stitched pink vinyl that pays homage to Dior’s iconic cannage motif.


Dior Addict Lipstick (CAN $49.00/each) | The breakthrough formulation is now composed of 90% natural-origin ingredients (the remaining 10% goes towards maintaining the integrity of the formula over time) and infused with floral lip care — the latter not only helping to provide nourishment & lasting hydration, but also speaks to Monsieur Dior’s love of gardens.

  • Jasmine wax, Christian Dior’s lucky flower, helps hydrate the lips and achieve a fluid and comfortable texture
  • Plum oil, particularly rich in essential and omega fatty acids, helps nourish and protect lips for 24h
  • Vegetable-based oils contribute to the perfect dispersion of pigments to ensure a flawless result in a single sweep, and guarantee the Dior Addict extreme shine


Available in 40 shades that come in either a shiny or shimmery finish, the four hues shown here were personally selected by Peter Philips, Creative Director for Dior, as iconic and universally flattering colours. They all display beautiful pigmentation, a super buttery feel upon application, and a gorgeous shine. The lightest shade (Nude Look) has the shortest staying power but is still the one I reach for the most as it’s one of the most flattering neutrals I’ve ever worn. The texture is super creamy and my lips feel continuously hydrated throughout wear.

  • 100 Nude Look – soft pink nude
  • 525 Chérie – shimmery rose
  • 720 Icône – lush rosewood
  • 008 Dior 8 – brick red (a new shade to the range)

The Pink Cannage, Indigo Denim & Metallic Silver cases are all sold separately at CAN $35.00/each


With masking mandates lifting all over the world and summer weather finally upon us, swiping on a bit of lipstick feels both strange and victorious, if you know what I mean. I love how these lippies not only offer up gorgeous colour, but how absolutely wonderful they feel; seriously ‘balmy’. Then there’s the cases … you can bet that I’ll take any opportunity to whip one these babies out in public!

Available at Dior counters and online




Kindly provided by Dior for my unbiased consideration

What are your thoughts, beautiful?

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.