Guerlain · Fly To The Stars Holiday 2022 Collection


This is the first holiday collection from Guerlain that was designed by Violette, the brand’s Creative Director of Makeup, and I love how she’s turned to a traditional starry theme in homage to the season — although these pieces can definitely take you far into the rest of the year, with ease.



Follow @ommorphia  YouTube ♦ Instagram ♦ Facebook ♦ Twitter ♦ Pinterest ♦ Bloglovin



Rose Gold Gel Gloss, limited edition (CAN $46.00) | House in a glass jar with the silver lid adorned by the most adorable little stars (I mean, too cute, am I right?), this is a “multi-use glass effect” gel that can be applied to the eyes, cheeks, and lips. The sheer texture has an initial cooling effect on the skin, and the translucent golden base is filled with ultra fine pink shimmer. On the cheeks/skin, it imparts a glossy highlighted effect — but just note that this product does not fully dry down. You can also wear this on the lips as a gloss, or layered over lipstick to “zhuzh” things up. Finally, if you want to go the editorial route, you can definitely apply this over eyeshadow which really amps things up, but just note that it may move your eyeshadow around (great for a deconstructed look) which is why I prefer applying it straight to bare lids for a light hit of shimmer.






Terracotta Starlight in 03 Medium Warm, limited edition (CAN $66.00) | Housed in the brand’s iconic faux tortoise-shell case, this a bronzing powder that also provides a light shimmering effect thanks to the little golden stars on its surface. Comprised of 96% naturally derived ingredients (including the mineral and pearlescent pigments — the remaining 4% is there to help preserve the formula’s integrity) including Moroccan Argan Oil for continuous hydration, this is the universally flattering 03 Medium Warm shade that works on a broad range of skin tones. The golden stars will be eventually worn away, although the powder itself may still retain a light hint of their shimmer. One of my go-to bronzing powders, this provides such a realistic glow to the skin without ever seeming to sit at just surface level, and what’s more, seems to keep getter even better with wear.





Golden Stars Rouge G Double Mirror Case, limited edition (CAN $46.00) | Created specifically for this collection, this is a double-mirrored lipstick case with a golden top that comes embossed with little stars — and I can’t even begin to tell you the struggles of photographing this beauty, lol. The best part is that you can use any Rouge G lipstick with it and what’s more, select Guerlain counters also offer engraving services so you can personalize this case. Now THAT would make such a lovely Christmas gift, wouldn’t you agree?



Rouge G Lipsticks (CAN $42.00/each) | This year’s collection offers 2 lipstick finishes (satin & luxurious velvet) with little stars adorning the bullets and the Guerlain “G” on the tip. Both formulas are spectacular; ultra pigmented, buttery smooth in application, and incredibly comfortable to wear. It goes without saying that the luxurious velvet formula is longer-lasting by virtue of its nature, but it’s still one that feels nourishing along the lips without ever drying them out. The satin finish is literally feels like you’re wearing a balm, and also happens to be one of my favourite lipstick formulas out there.


  • N° 08 Nude Alchemy – the most perfect pink nude, soft shine finish
  • N° 777 Berry Alchemy – lush berry garnet, velvet finish



As a longtime fan of Guerlain products (makeup, skincare & fragrance), I have never been disappointed with the brand’s offerings, and this Holiday 2022 Collection is no exception to that. Apart from well crafted and elegant packaging, each pieces delivers where it counts: performance and quality of ingredients. The only item I’m missing from this collection is the eyeshadow palette — which I’m heading out to purchase today, as I’ve seen images and let me tell you, it’s definitely a stunner.

Available online at Guerlain, Holt Renfrew & Hudson’s Bay, Nordstrom & select Pharmaprix/Shopper’s Drug Mart



Kindly provided by Guerlain for my unbiased consideration

What are your thoughts, beautiful?

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.