As I sit to write this post, Christmas is only 6 days away and my shopping has been completed early for the first time ever — until I realized I still needed stocking stuffers and a few extra hostess gifts. Enter Caudalie and L’Occitane to the rescue with their awesome Gift Sets to save the day … and my sanity.
I’m not usually one for promoting gift sets as I’ve often found them to be lacking in terms of selection, but when two of my favourite brands put out holiday offerings as excellent as the options shown here, I almost feel like it’s my duty to pass the info along, especially if you’re scrambling for last-minute gifts that are sure to totally impress — and have people marvelling at all the thought that went into the purchase. You’re welcome.
The sets shown here basically take all the guesswork out of selecting that perfect gift — whether for yourself or that special someone in your life. Another bonus is that you can even take any of them apart and turn the individual products into stocking stuffers as well.
- Shea Butter Collection (CAN $79.00): Shea Butter Hand Cream (75 ml), Shea Butter Foot Cream (75 ml), Ultra-Rich Body Cream (200 ml), Extra Gentle Milk Soap (100 g). Best part is that $4 from every Shea Butter Collection sold will be donated to UNICEF
- Almond Collection (CAN $79.00): Almond Shower Oil (500 ml), Almond Milk Concentrate (100 ml), Delicious Hand Cream (30 ml), Supple Skin Oil (15 ml)
- One For You, One For Me (CAN $54.00): Two hand cream sets in one box consisting of Shea Butter, Rose Heart, Vanilla Bouquet, Zesty Lime, Cherry Blossom and Lavender — all 30 ml sized.
Both my daughter and I are massive fans of the Almond Range, in particular the Milk Concentrate (seriously, it’s the best body cream EVER) and I refuse to ever be without L’Occitane’s Hand Creams, of which there are easily 2-3 in my bag at any given time.
Caudalie is the other French skincare brand that’s dear to my heart, producing several products that have become staples in my daily regimen, such as the Beauty Elixir — yet another item I refuse to ever be without (I currently have a few bottles stockpiled … just in case). Apart from a history rich in the antioxidant and skin benefits of grapes, everything also both smells amazing & feels so good along the skin, but it’s the results I’ve gotten time and again that have won me over. Oh, and there’s a brand new range launching next month that I’ve been currently testing to be featured in a future post, but spoiler alert: it’s AMAZING.
- Vinoperfect Holiday Set (CAN $89.00): Concentrated Brightening Essence (50 ml), Radiance Serum Complexion Enhancing (30 ml), Overnight Renewal Cream (15 ml)
- The Secret of Make-Up Artists Set (CAN $59.00): Beauty Elixir Limited Edition (100 ml), French Kiss Addiction Lip Balm
- Body Perfecting Duo (CAN $45.00): Crushed Cabernet Scrub (156 ml), Vine Body Butter (225 ml)
- Thé des Vignes Holiday Cracker (CAN $14.00): Thé des Vignes Eau Fraîche Fragrance (10 ml), Thé des Vignes Shower Gel (30 ml), Thé des Vignes Nourishing Body Lotion (30 ml)
- Vinosource Holiday Cracker (CAN $14.00): Micellar Cleansing Water (30 ml), Vinosource S.O.S Thirst-Quencher Serum (10 ml), Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet (15 ml)
Even though these sets have been curated by their respective brands especially for the holidays, you can still tell that quite a bit of thought went into the selections. All are beautifully packaged and really need nothing more than a bow + gift tag and what’s more, these sets are a great way to introduce someone to either brand — extra points scored for several items being perfectly sized for travel as well. The only issue? They’re disappearing really fast so you better grab them while there’s still time. Good luck in trying to part with them, however …
Available at Caudalie & L’Occitane boutiques respectively, Sephora & online
Kindly provided by Caudalie & L’Occitane en Provence for my unbiased consideration